We help technology vendors to develop the right products for their customers
T2RL’s unique research and analysis provides a holistic view of the airline IT landscape for commercial and operations systems, helping airline IT vendors target customers, develop new product pipelines and respond to RFPs for complex airline technology. Our data is used by government bodies, investors and industry associations as well as airlines and IT technology providers as a reliable source in understanding the dynamics of the global airline IT market. Analysis of data gathered since 2000 has allowed T2RL to define and track classifications of airlines and their IT providers.
T2RL subscription services can be consumed on a per seat or enterprise basis.
T2RL track vendor market shares for each of the key applications according to a defined framework based on passengers boarded, enabling IT vendors to understand the dynamics of the market.
- T2RL tracks over 200 vendors specialised in the Airline IT space and over 1,400 airlines globally.
- Develop an informed pipeline around startup airlines.
- Understand the high level architecture of an Airline’s IT systems.
- Understand the market split in terms of airline distribution.
- Target the right airlines.
60+ contracts globally for airline IT technology have been completed using the T2RL unique ProcureIT technology RFP process streamlining complex IT procurement for airlines.
A subscription to the T2RL RFP.net ensures IT vendors can up-date and store RFP responses for use in multiple RFPs, saving time and resources, as well as gaining insight into how their RFP responses have been scored, which supports future product development planning and prioritisation, as well as customer targeting.
T2RL are able to carry out dedicated research for clients seeking a deeper understanding of specific areas of our coverage. We can work independently, under our own name, or in conjunction with the client’s own resources to produce bespoke reports and datasets to tight specification and short time scales.
Contact us to discuss your individual requirements.
T2RL research helps airline IT vendors to best meet the needs of the airline industry by:
- SAVING TIME: Quick, easy access to t2rl.net helps vendors to source target airline markets.
- SAVING MONEY: Help sales and marketing teams understand their target market more effectively and efficiently.
- TRUST: t2rl.net is a reliable source of data helping IT vendors understand the dynamics of the airline market.
- STAYING COMPETITIVE: Keep up-to-date with competitor activity
T2RL Vendor Webinar: SLA Design in a complex IT eco-system
21 April 2020
Discover how T2RL have been developing a format for evaluating and re-designing SLAs, whilst building more flexibility into the services provided. Learn how the T2RL format/template works and how this could support your SLA design, to meet the changing needs of your customers, as the market starts to move forward and rebuild.
If you would like to watch the live recording for vendors, please request access here.
IATA, NDC and One Order Status Report
This report provides a current update on the status of IATA’s New Distribution Capability (NDC) and One Order…
Most recent analysis
Sabre and Farelogix is dead May 2020
COVID-19 traffic impact unfolds April 2020