Our industry expertise helps airlines, technology vendors and travel businesses
BETTER information for better DECISIONS
Trusted. Impartial. Expert.
Established in 2005, T2RL specialises in complex technology procurement processes, encompassing all airline business models and technology vendors worldwide. The unique T2RL industry database is the backbone of our independent analysis, which monitors airlines, vendor capabilities, relationships, contracts, distribution, passenger activity, GDS, airline e-commerce and related statistics. Our analysis ensures T2RL products and services help build future-proof architectures, that meet business capability needs now and in the future.
Discover how T2RL can help you →
Over 60 airlines have chosen T2RL products and services to support them through complex IT procurement processes;
- benefiting from T2RL in-depth analysis and unique industry database,
- using dedicated T2RL procurement planning and RFP process tools,
- understanding the dynamics of the global airline IT market,
- using better information to make better decisions.
Hear what they have to say in this short video.
How are you harnessing new technology to transform your digital eco-system and to drive revenue opportunities?
Join the debate at PSS2019, 12 – 14th November, 2019, QEII Centre, London.
Recent T2RL Publications
The airline industry has some very specific characteristics that drive its commercial and operational practices…
Download the PDF
Jointly produced with Amadeus, this paper takes an in-depth look at the current state of Irregular Operations (IROPS).
Download the PDF
Most recent analysis
- Southwest inventory available in Amadeus and Travelport for industry standard processing.Public 06/08/2019
- 6 Billion Revenue Passengers Boarded by 202305/08/2019
- The Market for Airline Revenue Management Systems31/07/2019
- IATA NDC and ONE Order Status Report July 201923/07/2019
- Southwest available via NDC17/07/2019
- Cebu Pacific Renews with Navitaire until 2028Public 09/07/2019
- All headlines >>
British Airways IT Failures
T2RL Chief Strategy & Research Officer, Bert Craven gives insight to the BBC about the 2017 British Airways IT failure. For clients further information on this topic can be found in the following links.
What our clients say
Tina Larson – Director of Distribution, Hawaiian Airlines
Kathleen Wayton – SVP & CIO, Technology, Southwest Airlines
Hitoshi Sugihara – Director, Japan Airlines
Unis S. Kamili – Director of Sales, Indian Subcontinent & Middle East, RADIXX