Our industry expertise helps airlines, technology vendors and travel businesses
BETTER information for better DECISIONS
Trusted. Impartial. Expert.
Established in 2005, T2RL specialises in complex technology procurement processes, encompassing all airline business models and technology vendors worldwide. The unique T2RL industry database is the backbone of our independent analysis, which monitors airlines, vendor capabilities, relationships, contracts, distribution, passenger activity, GDS, airline e-commerce and related statistics. Our analysis ensures T2RL products and services help build future-proof architectures, that meet business capability needs now and in the future.
Discover how T2RL can help you →
Over 60 airlines have chosen T2RL products and services to support them through complex IT procurement processes;
- benefiting from T2RL in-depth analysis and unique industry database,
- using dedicated T2RL procurement planning and RFP process tools,
- understanding the dynamics of the global airline IT market,
- using better information to make better decisions.
Hear what they have to say in this short video.
Recent T2RL Publications
Market report for airline operations (summary)
This short summary of the findings in our in-depth report on the market for airline operations systems gives an overview of the key findings.
Passengers boarded sold per distribution channel (summary)
This summary report gives an overview of the methods used for distributing an airline ticket.
The Market for Airline Internet Booking Engines (Summary)
This summary report covers vendors’ market share, the addressable market and key trends in 2018 and 2019.
Most recent analysis
- Airline Arrivals And Departures in 201912/02/2020
- The Market for Airline Loyalty Systems 202011/02/2020
- NDC and ONE Order Status Report - January 202004/02/2020
- The PSS Market Settles Down - A Bit03/02/2020
- Sabre partners with Google22/01/2020
- Dynamic Pricing for Airlines: The time has come today16/12/2019
- All headlines >>
British Airways IT Failures
T2RL Chief Strategy & Research Officer, Bert Craven gives insight to the BBC about the 2017 British Airways IT failure. For clients further information on this topic can be found in the following links.
What our clients say
Tina Larson – Director of Distribution, Hawaiian Airlines
Kathleen Wayton – SVP & CIO, Technology, Southwest Airlines
Hitoshi Sugihara – Director, Japan Airlines
Unis S. Kamili – Director of Sales, Indian Subcontinent & Middle East, RADIXX